Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Drama Queen Quotes


1. "Today was going to be a good day. Then I woke up."

2. "It's sad to see someone you know turn into someone you used to know."

3. "I love sleeping, because my life has a tendency to fall apart when I'm awake."

4. "My definition of happiness: those few moments when I forget just how much pain I'm in."

5. "The leaf went with the wind because the tree didn't ask her to stay."

6. "The advantage of talking to yourself is that you know at least somebody's listening."

7. "Ang tanging lasa sa matabang kang buhay ay ang alat ng sarili kong luha."

8. "What is death but freedom from this chain of pain called life?"

9. "Don't tell me something crazy like you love me, because I might do something crazy, like believe it."

10. "What's that awful noise? Oh, yeah. It's the sound of my heart breaking."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...