Sunday, June 16, 2013

You won't respect me afterwards

A young couple are snogging. The young lad asks "Can I have a blow job please?"
"No way!" replies his girlfriend.
"Why not?" he asks
She tells him "You won't respect me afterwards."

Three years later they get engaged. After a celebratory meal at a posh restaurant they go back home and he asks "Can I have a blow job please love?"
"No." She replies "You won't respect me afterwards."

Another three years later they get married. Laid in bed together on their wedding night he asks again "Can I have a blow job please love?"
"No." she replies "You won't respect me afterwards."

Twenty five years later they are sat in bed together. He puts his book onto the bedside cabinet turns to his wife of 25 years and asks "Can I have a blow job please love?"
"No." She replies "You won't respect me afterwards."
He yells back at her. "Look! I've known you for over thirty years! We've been married twenty five years! We've got two kids, one grandson with another on the way. SURELY by now you must realise just how much respect I have for you!"
"Oh OK then." she say "I'll give you a blow job"
.. and she does.

Ten minutes after she is finished the phone rings. Husband turns to his wife and says "Well answer it then you fucking cocksucker."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...